You need the best in performance, payload and range. With unmatched efficiency and dependable, world-class operating costs, GTF engines have been opening new routes and delivering industry-leading utilization during the pandemic. Our geared fan architecture is decades ahead of the competition, and it’s the only architecture with a long runway for growth.
- Up to 20% lower fuel consumption with 700+ million gallons saved
- 10,000+ orders and commitments from 80+ customers across 3 aircraft families
- 1,200+ aircraft delivered to 62 operators, powering 50% of A321neo delivered to date
The most efficient engine means the lowest possible carbon emissions, which helps you keep your green commitments to your customers—and the world. GTF engines also deliver dramatic reductions in noise—meaning much happier passengers and communities.
- Up to 20% lower carbon emissions with 7+ million tonnes of CO2 avoided
- Up to 50% lower regulated emissions with 10+ million kg of NOX avoided
- Up to 75% smaller noise footprint
FOUNDATION FOR THE FUTURE
With the gear mastered, the GTF engine is the foundation for future innovations over the next decade, keeping it at the forefront of sustainable propulsion. Our proven geared fan architecture lets us maximize benefits of more advanced aerodynamics, materials and systems.
- 13+ million engine hours
- 3+ million flights
- 500+ million passengers
Investing in new technologies
- Advanced materials
- Hybrid-electric systems
- Sustainable aviation fuel (SAF)
We don’t just keep our promises, we go beyond them. Contact us now to see how we can be industry game-changers together.